Veggie Noodles with Mushroom Marinara 素芝士野菌伴翠玉瓜麵
SERVINGS: 4 ppl
PREPARATION TIME: 20 min
COOKING TIME: 20 min
Recipe by Daiya
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 Package Fresh Button Mushrooms, (Sliced)
- 1/2 Cup yellow onion, (Chopped)
- 1 Can (14.5oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 Can (8 oz) Tomato Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 6 zucchini, (Medium Sized)
- 1 Package Daiya Mozzzrella Style Shreds
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onion; cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in undrained tomatoes, sauce, vinegar and 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cut zucchini lengthwise into long thin noodles with vegetable peeler, stopping when seeds are visible. Discard center portion of zucchini. Or use a vegetable spiralizer, if available.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini noodles nd remaining 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt; cook 5 minutes or until desired donesness, stirring occasionally.
- Serve zucchini noodles with sauce and top with Daiya mozzarella style shreds.