Wanchai Ferry sells Chinese food dinner kits and has been operating since 1972. The company is now owned by General Mills and is targeted towards American and European markets. The brand is largely a frozen dumpling company in China and is actually a leader in its market. Besides dumplings, Wanchai Ferry also sells wonton.
Black Pepper & Mushroom OmniPork Dumpling
- Through a proprietary blend of plant protein from pea, non-GMO soy, shiitake mushroom & rice, our superfood OmniPork® offers high-quality complete vegan protein with all the essential amino acids that our body needs to function effectively.
- Comparable to the taste, texture and decent aroma of pork.
- Fresh shiitake mushroom perfectly matches with the strong aroma of black pepper, gives little spicy and outstanding flavor.
- Contains only 1.1g of sugar and 2g of fat per 100g.
- Low sugar and low fat.
- Suitable for people who are concerned about the blood glucose level and body weight control.
- 140 kcal per 100g.
- Hong Kong brand.
- No added preservatives.
Keep in Freezer.
Direction of Use:
1.Cook dumpling in boiling water with lid at medium heat for 5 minutes. 2.Remove the lid and then cook for 1.5 minutes.
Wan Chai Ferry 灣仔碼頭
Wheat Flour, OmniPork (Plant-based Meat)(Water, Soy Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Thickener (Methylcellulose, Maltodextrin), Yeast Extract, Potato Starch, Cane Sugar, Salt, Natural Flavor, Pea Protein, Rice Protein, Barley Malt Extract (Barley Malt, Water), Color (Natural Beetroot), Dextrose, Shiitake Mushroom), Water, Cabbage, Shiitake Mushroom, Modified Starch, Black Fungus, Carrot, Corn Oil, Wheat Gluten Flour, Salt, Sugar, Black Pepper Powder, Soybean, Flavor Enhancer (Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate), Color (Ammonia Caramel), Starch, Spices, Flavoring.
Contains Gluten, Treenuts, Peanuts, Soy
This product was produced in a factory may process Crustacea, Dairy, Egg, Fish products.
While we are working hard to provide the best possible information, ingredients and nutrition facts are subject to change at any time at the manufacturer's discretion. It's always a good idea to refer to the product packaging for the most complete and up-to-date information!