Application for Membership
- Applying for Green Common membership is free provided for an applicant with any spending.
- If an application is successful, the applicant, who must be aged 18 years or above, will be given a member card.
- To ensure Green Common members receiving our promotional offers and discounts, members may be requested to supplement or provide us with their complete and accurate personal data, including name, phone number, email address, birthday information and address.
- To the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any claim, demand, liability or action resulting from customer/member’s omission, neglect and/or failure to supply us with your updated information, or from the accuracy and completeness of those data.
- Members can call the Customer Service Hotline 2263 3153 (Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm) for enquiries.
- By showing your member card on payment, every dollar you spend at Green Common will be converted to 1 Common Point, and every 200 points can in turn be used as HK$1 in Green Common stores. Common Points will be updated simultaneously after shopping.
- Common Points can only be used as cash dollars redemption for next purchase. They cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Members must present their member card while redeeming cash dollars. Green Common has the right to request members to provide personal information for verification purposes.
- The Common Point records of Green Common shall prevail. Green Common will not accept any claim of missing Common Points after transaction.
- Common Points are non-transferable, non-divisible and VIP points stored in different membership cards cannot be combined.
- All the Common Points will be cancelled after December 31st. Any expired Common Point shall be forfeited automatically and member shall not be entitled to any form of compensation.
- Should members lose their member cards, Green Common will not, under any circumstances, reissue the card and Common Points. Green Common shall not be liable for any loss borne by the member after card losing.
- Reminders of member benefits and promotions will be sent to members via email or SMS. Members should provide valid email address and mobile phone number to avoid missing out on important notices.
- Green Common is not responsible for any case of undelivered email messages or notifications.
- Green Common is not responsible for any loss of loyalty points due to technological or system problems.
- Green Common reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Should there be any dispute, Green Common reserves the right of final decision.
Green Common會員計劃是由Common Good Trading Limited所運作，並受以下條款及細則所約束。申請成為Green Common會員之人士即表示閣下已閱讀本條款及細則，並接受及同意受其約束。閣下亦同意向Green Common提供閣下的個人資料（「個人資料」根據香港法例第486章《個人資料（私隱）條例》的釋義）及同意Green Common可根據其個人資料（私隱）政策聲明收集及使用閣下的個人資料。
- 於門市作任何消費，即可免費申請成為Green Common會員。
- 如有任何查詢，可致電顧客服務熱線 2263 3153 (星期一至五上午9時至下午6時)。
- 凡於Green Common門市消費時出示跑素卡，消費淨值每港幣1元，即可獲得1「跑素點」。「跑素點」將於會員購物後即時更新，每200「跑素點」可作港幣1元使用。
- 使用跑素卡兌換現金回贈時，會員必須出示跑素卡，如有需要Green Common有權要求會員提供個人資料以作核實之用。
- 所有「跑素點」以Green Common之系統記錄為準，恕不接納任何於交易後補領的要求。
- 若會員遺失Green Common會員卡，任何情況下均不獲補發新卡及「跑素點」。遺失跑素卡期間所蒙受之任何損失，Green Common一概不負責。
- Green Common會透過電郵或手機短訊向會員發送會員優惠及推廣的通知。會員須提供正確的電郵地址及手機號碼，以免錯失重要通知。
- Green Common對未能成功傳送的電郵或手機短訊概不負責。
- 因任何電腦技術或系統問題而造成的積分損失，Green Common恕不負責。
- Green Common保留隨時在不另行通知的情況下修改本條款及細則的權利。
- 如有任何爭議，Green Common保留最終決定權。