OmniEat Flash Frozen Meals are prepared using ultra-low temperature “Flash Frozen” technology to preserve the freshly cooked ingredients at their best state. This technology helps retaining the natural flavours and textures of foods while minimising nutrients lost. To enjoy the meals, the reheating takes just minutes.
- A vegan rendition of the iconic Hong Kong dim sum, the juicy and chewy OmniEat Siu Mai
- Beautifully enclosed with natural turmeric-coloured wrapper instead of artificial coloring
- Irresistably tasty plant-based siu mai with juicy filling of OmniPork, shiitake mushroom and water chestnut
- Each serving portion of 6 pieces only contains 144kcal, which is 23% less calories than traditional siu mai with pork in Chinese restaurants*, providing a lighter option of the perennial favourite
- 0mg cholesterol & 0mg trans fat
- Provide source of protein
- No added MSG and preservatives
- Cruelty-Free and Buddhist-friendly
1. Do not defrost. Remove paper box.
2. Pierce plastic pouch with fork or cut open at one corner
3. Microwave (1100W) for 1:30-1:50 minutes or until fully heated through. Do not overcook.
4. Carefully remove plastic pouch and serve immediately.
1. Do not defrost. Remove paper box and plastic pouch.
2. Place food onto a steamer-safe plate.
3. Cover and steam (100°C) for 5 to 6 minutes or until fully heated through. Do not overcook.
4. Carefully remove plate from steamer and serve immediately.
Caution: food, container and escaping steam are hot and may cause burns.