- Plant-based luncheon meat without any carcinogenic nitrates as the preservatives
- Has far lower calories, total fat and sodium levels than canned pork counterparts, and contains 0mg cholesterol
- Rich in protein and provides dietary fiber, potassium and calcium
- Cruelty-free, non-GMO and Buddhist-friendly
- Without added hormones, antibiotics or MSG.
Remove from packaging and cook directly from frozen. Add vegetable oil and pan-fry luncheon meat until browned on both sides (1-2 mins each side).
OmniFoods (formerly Right Treat), a foodtech company, is a member of Green Monday Holdings. Established in April 2018, its mission is to innovate food that will treat the planet right, treat animals right and treat us right. Their established food scientist team in Canada innovates food 2.0 based on Asian eating culture and cooking habits while ensuring that the ingredients are cruelty-free, cholesterol-free, antibiotic-free and hormone-free. The launch of OmniPork, the first product of OmniFoods, has attracted international attention. In just two years, it has launched in several global markets and has become a popular plant-based ingredient. In April 2020, OmniFoods launched OmniPork Luncheon and OmniPork Strip, leading a new wave in the foodtech trend. OmniFoods also has a ready-to-eat series –– OmniEat, that provide a range of healthy and nutritious ready-to-eat food.