- OmniPork Discount Bundles: $100/3pcs
- High-protein, saturated fat-free and cholesterol-free plant-based mince
- No added hormones or antibiotics
- 68% less calories than ground pork
- Packed with 4.6g fiber per 100g
- Source of iron and calcium
- Cruelty-free, vegan, Buddhist-friendly and non-GMO
- Thawing method: Put in refrigerator for 8 hours or immerse sealed package in cold water until thawed. Cook within 48 hours and store refrigerated
- Cooking Instructions: 1. Add vegetable oil & fry patty or sautee crumble until brown (4-5 mins). 2. Cover & steam (5 mins): Cook until internal temperature reaches minimum of 74 °C
What is OmniPork®?
OmniPork is launched by foodtech company OmniFoods. An established food scientist team in Canada has spent 2 years of comprehensive research to create this nutritionally superior analogue comprised of a proprietary blend of plant-based protein from pea, non-GMO soy, shiitake mushroom and rice for complete protein.
Through a proprietary blend of plant protein from pea, non-GMO soy, shiitake mushroom & rice, our superfood OmniPork® offers high-quality complete vegan protein with all the essential amino acids that our body needs to function effectively. OmniPork® is all-purpose, tender, juicy and 100% plant-based. It is also cholesterol-free, antibiotic-free, hormone-free, cruelty-free, and is much lower in saturated fat and calories than real pork, while offering much higher fiber, calcium and iron.
OmniFoods (formerly Right Treat), a foodtech company, is a member of Green Monday Holdings. Established in April 2018, its mission is to innovate food that will treat the planet right, treat animals right and treat us right. Their established food scientist team in Canada innovates food 2.0 based on Asian eating culture and cooking habits while ensuring that the ingredients are cruelty-free, cholesterol-free, antibiotic-free and hormone-free. The launch of OmniPork, the first product of OmniFoods, has attracted international attention. In just two years, it has launched in several global markets and has become a popular plant-based ingredient. In April 2020, OmniFoods launched OmniPork Luncheon and OmniPork Strip, leading a new wave in the foodtech trend. OmniFoods also has a ready-to-eat series –– OmniEat, that provide a range of healthy and nutritious ready-to-eat food.