Scrambled Tofu with Sautéed Spinach and Shiitake Mushrooms
Grassroots Pantry創辦人及行政總廚 Peggy Chan
Peggy Chan, Founder & Executive Chef of Grassroots Panty
- 硬豆腐 1磚
- 椰子油 1湯匙
- 小茴香粉 1/4茶匙
- 乾芫茜碎 1/4茶匙
- 薑黃粉 1/2茶匙
- 冬菇 2隻
- 菠菜 1棵
- 多士 1塊
- 鹽 適量
- 黑胡椒粉 適量
- This is based on the popular scrambled egg dish. Tofu is a rich source of protein and makes a healthy breakfast when served with sautéed spinach and shiitake mushrooms.
- Firm tofu 1 block
- Coconut oil 1 tbsp
- Ground cumin 1/4 tsp
- Ground dried coriander 1/4 tsp
- Ground turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Shiitake mushroom 2 pieces
- Spinach 1 bunch
- Toast 1 slice
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl, squeeze and crumble up the firm tofu.
- Preheat a non-stick pan over medium to high heat. Add the coconut oil and spices and stir-fry until aromatic. Toss in the crumbled tofu. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a separate pan, preheat and sauté the mushrooms and spinach. Season to taste and serve with a slice of toast.
- The longer the tofu is cooked, the drier and crispier it will become.
Recipe is sourced from Green Monday Jockey Club “Green It Yourself” Programme
Categories:GC x MSO Recipes